- Being well is important to us all. We all want to feel good, healthy and happy and we can help you achieve this
- People have the power to change the places they live and the things they care about.
- To reach out to Communities
- Supporting you to slow down and breathe better, sharing practices that can be a positive force in your life and can be expanded to
- This is an opportunity to support both the citizens using the services available and the organisations delivering those services.
- We do friendship, chat, laughing, dancing, days out and other social activities for people with Dementia and their Carers.
- We believe that all members of the community will have both support needs of their own and the capacity to support others.
- To bring hope to the lost and lonely in our Communty
- We are excited to be able to deliver our unique animal assisted befriending service as part of the Community Wellbeing service.
Join the Movement today ...
Add your pledge and photo/logo to the supporters board
Tell us why Community Wellbeing is important to you or your organisation