- We are excited to be able to deliver our unique animal assisted befriending service as part of the Community Wellbeing service.
- The Council, as a representative body, exists to maximise the well-being of the people of the Borough.
- Here to help our community, our GP practice and our NHS.
- To reach out to Communities
- Supporting you to slow down and breathe better, sharing practices that can be a positive force in your life and can be expanded to
- We believe that all members of the community will have both support needs of their own and the capacity to support others.
- To promote social action in the Community
- Promoting the health benefits of local green spaces to help with mental & physical wellbeing.
- Being well is important to us all. We all want to feel good, healthy and happy and we can help you achieve this
Join the Movement today ...
Add your pledge and photo/logo to the supporters board
Tell us why Community Wellbeing is important to you or your organisation