- We are excited to be able to deliver our unique animal assisted befriending service as part of the Community Wellbeing service.
- The Council, as a representative body, exists to maximise the well-being of the people of the Borough.
- We offer help on a wide range of topics including stopping smoking, weight management and advice on how to get more active.
- This is an opportunity to support both the citizens using the services available and the organisations delivering those services.
- The Reach Church
- Our vision is to improve health outcomes for our population through collaboration with our health and care partners.
- To promote social action in the Community
- People have the power to change the places they live and the things they care about.
- We are really excited to share what we have learnt about improving health and wellbeing through music and drama activities.
Join the Movement today ...
Add your pledge and photo/logo to the supporters board
Tell us why Community Wellbeing is important to you or your organisation